GF Thunder 330 Lumen Tactical Flashlight
Warning: Illegal string offset 'apww_button' in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/advanced-product-wishlist-for-woo/public/class-advanced-product-wishlist-for-woocomerce-public.php on line 786
Notice: Array to string conversion in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/advanced-product-wishlist-for-woo/public/class-advanced-product-wishlist-for-woocomerce-public.php on line 786
This GF Thunder 330 Lumen Tactical Flashlight features the latest CREE T6 technology.
- Military Grade Aluminum: Shockproof housing protects the flashlight from damage so it can always be ready when you need it.
- Water Proof: You can use the light even while out in bad weather.
- Blinding Light: Not only will the LED flashlight safely illuminate the entire area at night, but it can also help to protect you. When shined in the eyes of an attacker, the ultra-bright light can have a temporary blinding effect making it easy for you to get away from your attacker. At 330 lumens* this is one of the brightest tactical flashlights on the market today.
- Slide Zoom: Allows you to adjust the focus of the light from spot lighting to flood lighting.
- Four Light Modes: Allows you to easily change between the light modes: 100% Light, 50% Light to conserve battery power, SOS, and Flashing Strobe for emergencies or self-defense.
- Zoom Feature: The slide zoom allows you to easily adjust the focus and the push switch allows you to select full, half, SOS, or strobe mode.
- Rechargeable: The GF Thunder 330 Lumen Tactical Flashlight comes with a magnetic charger end cap for quick and easy charging. Plug the USB end into the included home charger block. Also includes a car charger so you can charge your flashlight on the go.
- Holster and Wrist Strap Included: To make it easier to carry, both a heavy-duty holster with belt loop and a wrist strap are included.
- Warranty: 1 year
- Three AAA Ni-MH Batteries (Included)
- GF Thunder 330 Lumen Tactical Flashlight
- Three AAA Ni-MH Batteries
- Heavy Duty Holster
- USB Magnetic End Charging Cord
- Home Charger
- Car Charger
- Cleaning Brush
*330 are the actual lumens. Unfortunately many companies inflate the lumen ratings of their flashlights. Lights with this brightness are often marketed as 1,000 or more lumens.